We watch TV, read, and work from the comfort of our beds. It's the oasis at the end of a long workday where we seek a tranquil environment that inspires relaxation and rejuvenation. The Vibrance is a stylish adjustable base that will add to comfort, convenience and style to the hours you spend in your bedroom. This base includes a wired remote to control full-body, head and feet articulation that will raise the feet to the same level as the heart in a zero gravity position. These body angle adjustments can potentially help ease stress, reduce soreness in the body, and moderate or eliminate snoring, allowing you to receive the highest level of personal comfort and the sleep you need. Did you also know most brands of innerspring, foam, or air mattresses are adjustable-friendly" This means your current mattress could be compatible and used with the Vibrance adjustable base. The gorgeous, contemporary white patterned fabric provides a great neutral fit to any room, and 7-inch black steel legs are included to complete the look. The high-performance motor has a 550-pound total max weight, gravity stop safety feature and CSA-certified to both UL and CSA applicable electric motor standards. This base measures 16.5-inches (H) by 76-inches (W) by 80-inches (L). The Fashion Bed Group Vibrance Adjustable Base comes with a 1-year full product, 3-year parts and labor, and 25-year parts only warranty.
- Split King adjustable base with full-body, head and feet articulation
- Current mattress could be compatible and used with the adjustable base
- Body angle adjustments can potentially reduce body pain, and moderate or eliminate snoring
- Wired remote for base adjustment
- (2) bases measure 16.5" (H) x 38" (W) x 80" (L) each, and comes with a 1, 3, and 25-year limited warranty
- A headboard bracket kit (sold separately) will let you customize your adjustable base
- Designed with white upholstery, 7" steel legs and 550 lbs. total max weight
- Provides a tranquil environment that inspires relaxation and rejuvenation
- Includes mattress retainer, (4) legs, remote, power supply, sync cable, setup guide and manual
- 1-Year, 3-year, and 25-year limited warranty
||Wood / Metal / Fabric
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||84 (L) x 72 (W) x 16.5 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
FASHION BED GROUP
Adjustable Bed Frames
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.