Fashion doesn't have to exclude the youngest members of your family. The Barrister combines a simple, almost retro, design with functionality. Constructed of solid eco-friendly Plantation hardwood, the 39.5-inch high and 7.5-inch wide headboard surface is perfect to accommodate a lamp, clock or anything else you might need in close proximity while you slumber. There is also a bookcase underneath to store all your night-time reading needs. The 7-step, honey-colored, Bayport Maple finish will complement many different types of room décor. This unit measures 39.5-inches (H) x 55-inches (W) x 7.5-inches (L), includes a headboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Barrister Wooden Headboard Panel comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Full sized headboard combines a simple, almost retro, design with functionality
- Constructed of solid eco-friendly Plantation hardwood
- 7-step honey-colored, Bayport Maple finish will complement many different types of room décor
- Designed with bookcase and flat-top surface to accommodate a lamp or clock
- Measures 39.5" x 55" x 7.5" and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Finely crafted posts topped by smooth, round finials, keeping headboard edges soft and relaxing
- Includes a headboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
||Rubber Wood / Poplar
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||7.5 (L) x 55 (W) x 39.5 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.