The Danbury headboard is a great room addition that has an interesting, eye-catching shape. Constructed of solid eco-friendly Plantation hardwood, the 45-inch headboard is designed for durability with thick end posts and a curved topped rail that stops short of the intricately carved finials. The Danbury has a hand applied, 7-step process, medium Walnut finish to provide a great modern look that's suitable for both boys and girls. Fashion doesn't have to exclude the youngest members of your family and you can't go wrong with the graceful and versatile Danbury to create a timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as the years go by. This unit measures 45-inches (H) x 36.75-inches (W) x 2.5-inches (L), and includes a headboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Danbury Wooden Headboard Panel comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized, 45" headboard with an interesting, eye-catching shape
- Constructed of solid eco-friendly Plantation hardwood
- Coated in a 7-step medium Walnut finish
- Designed with thick end posts, curved topped rail, and intricately carved finials
- Measures 45" x 39.75" x 2.5" and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Provides a great modern look suitable for both boys and girls
- Will create a timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as the years go by
- Available in Twin & Full / Queen sizes
- Includes a headboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||2.56 (L) x 39.75 (W) x 45 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.