Cooler Nights With Snow
Crafted with Nordic Chill fabric, Snow is soft, supple and actively disperses heat, for a feeling that's cool to the touch and soothing to sleep.
Waterproof Miracle Membrane
The Miracle Membrane is flexible, silent and thin, while providing effective top surface waterproof mattress protection. Blocks dust mites, allergens, liquids and sweat from penetrating the bed.
Feels Cold To The Touch
Nordic Chill fabric dissipates heat from the body, creating a cooling effect on your skin for a restful sleep climate. Cools effectively, even through sheets.
Extend Your Mattress Lifespan
Protect your investment. Mattress covers are a defensive barrier against spills, skin cells and contaminants, and prevent mattress fabric wear and tear.
- The Therm-A-Sleep Snow Cooling Mattress Protector with Nordic Chill helps you stay cool while you're sleeping and keeps your bed clean
- Nordic Chill cooling mattress pad fabric dissipates body heat up to 10 times faster than cotton, creating a cold sleep climate, even through sheets
- Miracle Membrane barrier promotes a healthy sleep environment by protecting you from dust mites and other allergens that may lurk in the mattress, including mold, mildew, pet dander and pollen
- Whisper-quiet waterproof cooling mattress pad extends the life of the mattress by blocking accidents, incontinence, perspiration, spills and stains, yet is air permeable to keep you dry
- Snug fit and easily removable fitted sheet-style 5-sided protection stretches to fit mattress securely
- Good Housekeeping quality tested and approved
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device
- 10-year manufacturer's warrany
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.