The durable, extra tall Highrise™ LTH bed foundation creates up to 60 cubic feet of storage space and saves money by eliminating the need for a box spring. Simple to set up, the frame features an extra durable, welded support brace to ensure a quiet, solid foundation.
- Eliminates the need for a box spring, saving money and creating storage space.
- The Highrise LTH bed foundation is easy to set up. Simply unfold the frame and hand-tighten the bolts in each leg.
- Extra durable welded support brace is quiet and ensures a solid foundation.
- Precision engineering provides a stable, flexible and durable foundation for traditional and foam mattresses alike
- Capacity: 2000
- Height: 17"
- Size Availability:
- Cal King - 84" x 72", Comes in 2 Pieces
- King - 80" x 78", Comes in 2 Pieces
- Queen - 80" x 60", Comes in 2 Pieces
- Full - 75" x 54", Comes in 2 Pieces
- Full XL - 80" x 54", Comes in 2 Pieces
- Twin - 75" x 39"
- Twin XL - 80" x 39"
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.